SKS black dress is brightened up by gorgeous florals and botanics in hues of yellow, orange and green and is cut in a universally flattering defined-waist and subtly pleated skirt silhouette. Wear yours with plush pumps, statement earrings and a bright clutch. We think it is an elegant choice for a host of special occasions.
- 100% modal crepe outer and lining rayon
- A portion of the sales from this collection with be donated to charity for women welfare
- Length 35cm
- Designed for a slight boxy fit
- This can be custom made to your size, please contact us for details
- Will take 3 weeks for delivery; for urgent orders please contact us
- Ethically made in India
Sourabh Kant Shrivastava studied in Indore, India from where he started his fashion career. A regular at India’s premier Lakme Fashion Week, Sourabh is known for his bold, chic and avant garde sensibilities. He brings in a unique mix of contemporary and traditional art in his pieces, which are all handcrafted by high-skilled artisans. The designer draws his inspiration from everything from traditional Indian art to quirky couture and loves playing with hand embellishments and textures. He is an advocate of sustainable fashion and fair trade.